Interim SEO Project Manager
We're looking for a Project Manager (PM) to join our client servicing team and lead the development project for one of our Tier 1 clients. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PM to accelerate their professional development within a fast-paced environment.
The PM will act as the focal-point for the project, coordinating a cross-functional internal team, engaging regional representatives, and liaising on a regular basis with the Business Director and Head of SEO to drive projects towards successful completion. The successful candidate will have demonstrated project management experience, excellent communication and organisation skills, and an ability to distill a complex situation down into a clear, actionable project delivery plan.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of effectively working across multiple markets and have experience at the various stages of organic performance development including but not limited to: technical auditing, optimisation, onsite, offsite, content and performance marketing.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision, a team player, and have a passion for digital marketing.
- Accountable for delivering the project (or a portfolio of projects), on schedule, within the approved budget, and to ForwardPMX standard of quality.
- Working with the SEO and Client Services teams to develop and define the scope of the project.
- Developing project schedules and working with regional markets to obtain the necessary approvals and ensuring that both the schedule is kept up to date and accurately reflects the status of the project.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders that support a project’s development to obtain the necessary project resources. Identify resource constraints and develop mitigation strategies.
- Identifying project risks as early as possible, developing mitigation strategies, and leading the issues through to resolution.
- Engage third parties as necessary to support project development. Setup the framework for managing the third parties as they interface with the project through to its completion.
- Managing change that occurs throughout the life cycle of the project - identifying a change event early, quantifying its impact, communicating to relevant stakeholders, and lead to resolution
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective project, reporting to upper management as necessary.
- Weekly and monthly alignment calls, responsible for setting agenda and call expectations
- Provide executive summary to executive team where required
- 5-8+ years of experience of managing regional projects within the digital space
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing schedules and project budgets
- Familiar with organic performance marketing
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate roadblocks effectively and with professionalism
- Experience in retail and/or electronics/technology is preferable
- Passionate about collaborating with stakeholders globally
- Extremely organised, great at prioritizing and managing productivity
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, and numerous gym discounts. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week. We have a progressive and flexible working practices help that will enable you to have work life balance you need.
Our ForwardPMX Thinking...
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.