Data Science Account Manager
ForwardPMX is a fast growing brand performance agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Virgin Holidays, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
The Data Science Account Manager makes sure that Data Science clients receive excellent work from the team by project managing client work and providing client management expertise. They also support the Senior Business Director with new business and cross-sell work by spotting opportunities to help clients solve problems using data science.
What you do:
1. Ensure the delivery of world-class data science work for all of our clients
- Work with the Data Scientists to identify client challenges and find relevant solutions using our data science product set and capabilities
- Create project roadmaps and a clear deliverables schedule
- Support Data Scientists in obtaining everything that they need to complete agreed work
- Ensure all deliverables and agreed work are delivered on time and to a high standard
2. Provide valuable client management skills to data science projects
- Manage client expectations around the timing and content of deliverables
- Keep projects within agreed scopes and budgets
- Build strong, consultative client relationships
- Help to educate clients on the benefits and applications of data science project outputs
3. Work with the Senior Business Director to deliver new business and cross-sell work
- Identify areas where data science could help clients answer business problems
- Work with the Senior Business Director to create collateral, scope and pitch for new work
4. Work with the Data Scientists to improve existing products and create new products that answer client's business questions
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps
- Develop and maintain technical information and sales assets such as one-pagers, onboarding requirements, case studies and use case examples
- Proven experience of working directly with clients in a digital marketing role
- Excellent presentation skills. Pitching skills a plus.
- Strong communication skills & experience of communicating technical topics to non-technical audiences (any experience of doing this for Data Science or Web Analytics a plus)
- Project management and delivery experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in SQL, R or related languages a plus
- Interest in Data Science and technical applications for marketing
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our ForwardPMX Thinking...
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know